CertainTeed Landmark Solaris Gold Roofing Shingles
A cool roof with deeper, richer and more dramatic colors...
Landmark Solaris™ Gold from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work.
Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun’s rays and can reduce a roofs temperature by as much as 20% in the summer.
With Landmark Solaris Gold, a new dimension is added to shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color. And the natural beauty, authentic color and style shine through.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock,” the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
Rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs and meets the California Title 24 requirements for cool steep slope roofing
Solaris shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED®, NAHB® and other "green" programs
All colors meet ENERGY STAR® standards for solar reflectance and thermal emissivity
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Meets California Title 24 requirements for reflectance and emittance
- Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
That's a green of a different color.
Using cool roofing technology has been recognized as one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways of lowering energy consumption. But until now, going green meant going white.
While white is naturally reflective, Landmark Solaris' innovative technology puts color where white used to be and produces a shingle that reflects solar infrared rays that are a source of heat gain through the roof.
And some utility companies offer a rebate for Landmark Solaris that can put as much as $300 back into a homeowner’s pocket for an average 3,000 sq. ft. roof.
Content on this page was provided by Certainteed.
Consult manufacturer's literature for most current and accurate technical & warranty information.